This easy summertime recipe will keep the heat out of the kitchen — perfect with chicken, pork or tucked inside pulled-pork tacos.
- 3-4 Medium Sweet Potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat BBQ grill to medium heat.
- Slice sweet potatoes longways into 1/2" thick slices.
- Combine oil, spices, salt, and vinegar in a small bowl and whisk until smooth. Pour over sweet potatoes and toss until coated.
- Place potato slices on grill and cook for 20-30 minutes, turning frequently until they are tender and pierce easily with a fork.
- Transfer into a large bowl and toss with sliced green onions and butter. Using the end of a spoon, break up the potato slices into bite-sized pieces if desired. Serve warm.
For step-by-step instructions for this recipe and more, visit Heather Likes Food.