Kids love these eggs and cheese rolled up in whole wheat tortillas.
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cups (125 ml) milk
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) butter
- 4 small whole wheat tortillas
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup (250 ml) grated mozzarella cheese
- Beat eggs with milk. Add red bell pepper to egg mixture and stir well. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a skillet. Add the egg mixture and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until eggs are cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Divide the egg mixture into four equal parts onto the tortillas.
- Season with black pepper, if desired.
- Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese, roll up and enjoy. Serves 4.
For step-by-step instructions for this recipe and more, visit Dairy Farmers of Canada.