Moist, flaky fish every time.
- 1 carrot cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 red pepper, julienned
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp butter cut into 4 pieces
- 4 (15" x 15") pieces of parchment paper
- 4 halibut fillets (or any white fish)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375F
- In a small bowl, stir together tarragon and juices.
- Place one fish fillet in the centre of parchment paper square. Top with 1 piece of butter, 1/4 of the vegetables and 1 tbsp of juice mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fold top and bottom of parchment inward, then the sides. Fold the ends several times to create a sealed package.
- Set fish on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes until fish is cooked and vegetables are softened.