This is possibly one of the simplest chicken recipes and wonderfully sweet, sticky and juicy.
- 5 boneless skinless chicken thighs (1 pkg.)
- ½ C Maple Syrup
- ¼ C Dijon Mustard
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried tarragon (rubbed between your palms to break up and release the oils)
- a pinch of crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°
- In casserole dish or other high sided baking pan, place your chicken thighs in a single layer and generously season with salt and pepper front and back.
- In a small bowl, combine syrup, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, tarragon, and red pepper, and whisk to combine.
- Pour syrup mixture slowly over the chicken thighs making sure that each thigh is covered in sauce.
- Bake UNCOVERED at 450° for about 30 mins or until the internal temperature of the chicken is 165° or it’s no longer pink. The top of the chicken will be slightly charred in spots and the sauce will have condensed.
- Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
For step-by-step instructions for this recipe and more, visit Heather Likes Food.