This hot chocolate has the rich flavour of chocolate and sweet raspberry together. If you want to make this even more creamy just add sweetened whipped cream on top and it will taste like chocolate raspberries
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/8-1/4 tsp cinnamon (to taste)
- 1/2-3/4 tsp raspberry extract (to taste)
- In a medium saucepan whisk together granulated sugar, cocoa powder and salt. Stir in milk and water.
- Heat mixture over medium heat until mixture nearly boils, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and pour in cream and raspberry extract. Add cinnamon to taste. Serve with optional sweetened whipped cream or marshmallows.
- Serves 2
For step-by-step instructions for this recipe and more, visit Cooking Classy.