Explore new heights of decadent deliciousness with this chocolatey recipe.
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 4 oz white chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 l milk
- 1 tbsp instant espresso powder
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- Over low heat, gently warm the milk until it just starts to simmer.
- Whisk in everything else until smooth. Keep it over low heat and bring it back to near simmer–or just however warm you like it. Just make sure you do it slowly, over low heat, continuing to whisk occasionally.
- Consider serving with marshmallows.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Pithy and Cleaver