This steamer is simple to make and is a delicious treat on a cold day.
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) cocoa powder
- 2 cups (500 mL) chocolate milk
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sugar
- Grated chocolate or
- cocoa powder, for garnish
- In a saucepan or large glass measuring cup, combine flavouring ingredients (as called for). Gradually whisk in chocolate milk until blended. Heat in saucepan over medium heat or in microwave on Medium (50 %) power until steaming, 3 to 5 min.
- Pour into warmed latté bowls or large mugs and sprinkle or drizzle with suggested garnish.
For step-by-step instructions for this recipe and more, visit Dairy Goodness