This delicious treat is a cool twist to your classic hot chocolate.
- 1/3 cup skim milk powder
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa (higher quality cocoa gives a better flavour)
- 2 tbsp melted chocolate bars
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup 10% cream
- 3 cups ice
- Mix dry ingredients together in a small bowl. Add ice, cream and vanilla to blender. Blend on high speed to break up ice a little bit.
- Add dry ingredients to blender and continue to blend until smooth.
- Serve in small bowls or martini glasses and garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Add your favourite flavour such as a little mint flavouring and you have a Mint Chocolate frozen treat.
For step-by-step instructions for this recipe and more, visit Dairy Goodness