So simple, yummy and so nutritious! Cheese contains calcium and protein – two bone-building nutrients for everyone in the family.
- 1 cup (250 mL) green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) French shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter, melted
- 4 Naan flat bread
- 1 cup (250 mL) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a medium bowl, mix green onions and shallots.
- Brush butter evenly on Naan. Evenly distribute cheese and onion mixture on top.
- Place Naan in the oven and bake for 10–15 minutes.
For step-by-step instructions for this recipe and more, visit Dairy Goodness