Egg salad is a perfect lunch option but with all the calories it normally comes with I hardly ever make it. Now that I’ve found this lighter version I’ll be making it all the time!
- 10 large eggs, hard boiled, cooled, 4 yolks removed (and discarded), dice remaining
- 2/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp prepared mustard
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1 tbsp fresh dill or 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place diced eggs in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, whisk together all remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour over diced eggs and toss to evenly coat.
- Serve on bread, layered with tomatoes, avocados and spinach if desired.
- Serve 6.
This coating is also be delicious over a potato salad.
For step-by-step instructions for this recipe and more, visit Cooking Classy.