The perfect finger food for kids lunches, with sweet mango and tender chicken. Pack a little container of dipping sauce – our favourite is plum sauce.
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 large ripe mango
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped basil (optional)
- 8 small rice papers
- dipping sauce
- Slice chicken, pepper, cucumber, carrots and mango into thin strips and place in separate bowls.
- Fill a shallow bowl with warm water, and dampen a tea towel. Dip one piece of rice paper in water until slightly softened, and place on tea towel.
- Arrange strips of veggies and chicken in the centre and top with basil.
- Fold bottom end of rice paper over filling, fold in the sides, then roll. Set aside.
- Fill the remaining rice papers the same way.
- When all rolls are complete, slice in half and place in bento box.
- Makes 8