The wrap is filled with fresh ingredients and a zingy pesto, then finished off with a sprinkle of feta cheese
- 4 soft tortillas or flatbread (I use sun-dried tomato flavored flatbread)
- Sun-dried tomato pesto
- Field greens (lettuce)
- 1/4 seedless cucumber, diced
- Grape or cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Kalamata olives, sliced in half
- Roasted red pepper strips (from a jar)
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- Lay the tortilla or flatbread on a clean counter. Spread about a tablespoon of sun-dried tomato pesto over the surface of the bread, leaving about a 1/2-inch at the edges. Repeat with a tablespoon or two of the hummus.
- Top with a small handful of field greens, followed by an even layer of the cucumber, tomatoes, olives, roasted peppers and finally the feta cheese.
- Tightly roll the wrap and lightly press to secure. Carefully slice in half with a slightly diagonal cut.
- Repeat with the remaining bread and ingredients. Serve immediately.
- Serves 4.
For step-by-step instructions for this recipe and more, visit Seeded At The Table