Just the name of this pizza will get your kids hooked.
- 1 prepared pizza dough (enough for 12” pizza)
- 3/4 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2/3 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup cocktail bocconcini (3-4 slices per ball of cheese)
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, sliced (3-4 slices per tomato)
- 6 asparagus stems, thinly sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano (or 1 tsp dried)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 475 F.
- Roll or stretch dough over 12-inch oiled pizza pan. Spread sauce evenly over dough. Tear oregano leaves into medium-sized pieces and sprinkle evenly over sauce. Follow with parmesan cheese.
- Arrange remaining ingredients, pepperoni, bocconcini, tomatoes, and sliced asparagus evenly over pizza, creating a polka dot effect.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling and golden. Serves 4.