People who don’t even like blue cheese love this coleslaw. It is a quick and easy salad/side.
- 1 (16 oz) pkg pre-cut coleslaw mix
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Pour coleslaw mix into a large mixing bowl, set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk together mayonnaise, milk, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over coleslaw mix and toss to evenly coat. Fold in crumbled blue cheese.
- Refrigerate coleslaw for 30 minutes, stir once more before serving.
For step-by-step instructions for this recipe and more, visit Cooking Classy.