This salad is tangy, salty, creamy and sweet, yet satisfies with such simple ingredients. Even raw broccoli haters usually convert with one bite.
- 2 broccoli heads, cut into small florets
- 1 medium red onion, finely diced
- 6 slices of thick bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, onion, bacon and cheese.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar until the sugar is dissolved. Pour over the broccoli mixture and toss.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
For step-by-step instructions for this recipe and more, visit Seeded At The Table.