This fun salad will appeal to kids of all ages, and is perfect for picnics and family gatherings.
- 4 cups salad greens
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 2 cups watermelon balls
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped almonds
- 4 tbsp sunflower (or olive) oil
- 2 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Toss together salad greens and mint. Whisk together dressing ingredients. Taste and adjust if necessary.
- Just before serving, add watermelon, blackberries, and strawberries. Season and add dressing.
- Top with toasted almonds.