Chunky pieces of potatoes in a tangy dressing.
- 1 1/2 lbs (750 g) red and white small potatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 sprig mint
- 1 cup (250 mL) 35 % Real whipping cream
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) sweet mustard
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) pepper
- Cook potatoes in salted water with the garlic and mint about 10 min. Drain, discarding garlic and mint. Allow to cool. Cut them into quarters, place in bowl.
- Mix together dressing ingredients. Pour over potatoes. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serves 6-8.
For step-by-step instructions for this recipe and more, visit Dairy Farmers of Canada.