These are a flavourful and healthy snack and so easy to make.
- A handful of fresh or frozen blueberries
- A handful of fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
- A big scoop of whole-fat plain or vanilla yogurt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and puree until completely incorporated. Add more yogurt as needed and more fruit, to taste.
- Pour or scoop into popsicles molds and freeze at least 4 hours or overnight. To release, run the popsicles in their molds under luke-warm water for a few seconds.
For step-by-step instructions for this recipe and more, visit Seeded At The Table.