The coolest thing at your party – a bloody hand in a bowl filled with blackish punch! The hand will keep the punch cold and creepy for a few hours.
- 2 disposable latex gloves
- food colouring
- 6 cups grape juice
- 2 cups ginger ale or club soda
- tube of red decorating gel
- You only need one glove, but it’s best to do two in case fingers break off. Put on both gloves and wash them with soap and water. Rinse well and remove from hand by turning inside out. Fill now clean cavity with water, plain or coloured with food dye. Tie off end with elastic and use twist tie to hang gloves from rack in freezer. Let freeze overnight.
- Chill grape juice and pop. Just before serving, remove glove from the frozen hand using scissors to ensure fingers don’t break off. Place the ‘hand’ in punch bowl in a clear, low, wide glass so it is standing up. Place in middle of punch bowl and add grape juice and ginger ale. Decorate hand with red decorating gel to give bloody effect.