These frozen pops are as tasty as they are beautiful.
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Ricotta
- 1/2 cup (80 mL) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) strawberries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mango, peeled and diced
- In a blender, process all ingredients until blended together.
- Pour into popsicle moulds and place in freezer at least 2 hours.
- Remove pops by running moulds under hot water, then enjoy!
- Serves 8
Taste mixture before freezing it and sweeten to taste if necessary. Reserve a small quantity of sliced or diced fruit to add to mixture for a more attractive presentation. Ricotta and fruit served with granola cereal make a delicious breakfast combination.
Alternative fruit pairings: Strawberry-pineapple, banana-raspberry, banana-mango, Pineapple-papaya, Kiwi-avocado.
For step-by-step instructions for this recipe and more, visit Dairy Farmers of Canada.