These fruity popsicles are velvety and sweet. The tastiest berries can be found from your local farmer’s market, or pick-your-own farm!
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- 8 oz (250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) honey, maple syrup or sugar
- Using a food processor, chop up the strawberries.
- Add cream cheese, then milk and honey. Mix well.
- Pour into popsicle moulds and place in freezer at least 2 hours before eating.
- Run moulds under hot water so popsicles slide out easily.
- Serves 8-10
Cheese alternatives: Canadian Ricotta, Mascarpone.
For step-by-step instructions for this recipe and more, visit Dairy Farmers of Canada.