Crispy baked cauliflower florets tossed in a buffalo sauce make snacking light and delicious!
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/3 C hot sauce (like Franks)
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing and celery sticks to serve.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine water, flour and garlic powder in a bowl and mix until smooth. Dip each floret in the batter and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is baking mix together butter and hot sauce in a small bowl.
- Pour the hot sauce mixture over the cauliflower and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with dressing and celery sticks.
For step-by-step instructions for this recipe and more, visit Heather Likes Food.