A perfect combination of crunchy and spicy makes this an ultimate family day/night snack.
- 8 cups Ranch flavored tortilla chips (I used Cool Ranch Doritos)
- 4 cups cooked chicken shredded
- 1 1/2 cups Frank's Buffalo Wing sauce
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup chopped celery
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Spread tortilla chips on a rimmed baking sheet or in a shallow dish.
- Bring wing sauce and 1/2 cup water to a simmer. Add shredded cooked chicken; heat through. Strain the chicken (reserving the sauce) and spread over ranch-flavored tortilla chips. Top with shredded cheddar.
- Bake in the upper third portion of the oven until cheese is melted for about 5-7 minutes. After nachos are baked top with blue cheese, chopped celery and the reserved wing sauce.
For step-by-step instructions for this recipe and more, visit the-girl-who-ate-everything.com