This delicious frozen snack is deceptively healthy as it’s packed with protein and calcium but low in sugar.
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt (PC 2% plain)
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup dried cherries
- ½ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbsp dark chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt, honey and dried cherries.
- Line a baking tray with foil or parchment paper and spread mixture out on a baking tray. Top with blueberries and chocolate chips.
- Place in the freezer for 2-4 hours until frozen. Once frozen remove from freezer and break bark with a sharp knife. Store in freezer-safe bags until ready to eat.