These scrumptious appetizers blend the sweetness of cranberries with the sharp, nutty taste of the parmesan.
- 1 (250 g) container cream cheese spread
- 3/4 cup freshly grated parmesan or grana padano cheese
- 6 oz dried sweetened cranberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 4 large tortillas – whole wheat, spinach, or sundried tomato
- Cream cheeses together. Add onions and cranberries and stir until combined. Spread mixture onto tortillas. Roll up tightly, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for an hour or more. When ready to serve, cut each tortilla into 12 slices and place on platter. Makes 48.