This dip is a sure-fire way of making everyone fill up on their veggies.
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) plain yogurt (1% or 2%)
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) sour cream
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Mild Cheddar or Medium Cheddar, shredded
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) grated carrot
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) finely chopped green onion
- 1 tsp (5 ml) chopped fresh dill or
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) dried dill weed
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) liquid honey
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, sour cream, Canadian Cheddar, carrots, green onion, dill and honey.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to blend flavours or for up to 1 day.
- Serves 12
For step-by-step instructions for this recipe and more, visit Dairy Farmers of Canada.