These are the perfect way to be able to enjoy a S’more in the comfort of your home even in the winter time.
- 6 graham cracker sheets, or 12 Saltine or Ritz Crackers
- 6 large marshmallows
- 12 Hershey's Kisses or Rolos, unwrapped
- Break graham cracker sheets in half, then cut each half into a circle using a 2 1/4" circle fondant cutter or metal cookie cutter (if using Saltine or Ritz Crackers no cutting needed).
- Using clean scissors cut each marshmallow into 2 halves.
- Heat oven to Low Broil and place oven rack two levels below broiler. Align graham crackers in the center of a cookie sheet about 1/2" apart from each other (you want them all to be near the center so they are directly under the broiler and cook more evenly at the same time).
- Top each graham cracker with a marshmallow with the cut/sticky side down. Place marshmallow topped graham crackers under broiler (turn oven light on if you have one) DON'T WALK AWAY, watch them closely as they will toast quickly, allow to toast until golden rotating pan with oven mitt as needed
- Once golden immediately remove from oven, place 1 Kiss or Rolo in the center of each toasted marshmallow and gently press down. For best results serve warm, just like a real S'more.
Tips: Best to toast no more than 12 at a time for more even toasting. If you are cutting graham crackers into circles, leaving the package open for a couple of days will soften them and make them easier to cut. For best results just be sure to eat them right after toasting to get that gooey, toasted, authentic S'mores goodness.
For step-by-step instructions for this recipe and more, visit Cooking Classy.