It wouldn’t be Christmas without nuts, and these make an elegant gift.
- 3 cups pecan halves
- 1/2 cup each dark, milk, and white chocolate moulding wafers
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt dark chocolate wafers in top of double boiler.
- Separate out one cup of pecan halves. Dip nuts one at a time halfway into chocolate, gently shaking off excess. Place on parchment.
- Repeat with milk chocolate and white chocolate wafers.
- Leave until chocolate has set.
To package for gift giving: Place a combination of the three nuts in attractive jar or tin.