This great Easter recipe is perfect for class parties or fun family get-togethers.
- 1 1/4 cup softened butter (300 mL)
- 2 1/2 cup lightly packed brown sugar (625 mL)
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract (30 mL)
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups all-purposed flour (750 mL)
- 1/2 tsp salt (2 mL)
- 1 pkg Skor Toffee Bits (200 g)
- 1 cup each assorted chocolate chips such as Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate; or White Chocolate Chips, melted (250 mL)
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- Lightly grease a 17 x 11-inch (42 x 29 cm) rimmed baking sheet and line with enough parchment paper to overhang sides.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Mix in flour, salt and toffee bits on low speed, until combined.
- Scrape dough onto baking sheet and spread evenly to the edges.
- Bake on middle rack for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Cool completely in pan; use parchment to help slide blondies onto a flat surface.
- Use a 2-inch (5 cm) egg-shaped cookie cutter to cut out shapes. (Don't waste the scraps they are great for snacking.)
- Decorate with the melted chocolate as preferred.
Tips- To melt the chocolate chips, place in a heatproof bowl set over gently simmering water and stir until smooth.
For step-by-step instructions for this recipe and more, visit Hershey Canada.