This breakfast sandwich is super simple, super fast and super tasty!
- 2 whole wheat sandwich thins
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp skim milk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cheese slices (Made with 2% milk)
- 4 slices turkey bacon
- Lightly toast sandwich thins in your toaster or toaster oven.
- Place bacon on microwave-safe plate lined with paper towel and cover with another paper towel. Microwave on high for 4-6 minutes until crispy. Cut bacon slices in half.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in skillet. In small bowl or measuring cup, beat eggs and milk together. Pour egg mixture all at once into skillet and cook on medium-high heat until almost cooked through, about 3-4 minutes. Do not scramble. Fold over (like an omelet) and continue to cook the rest of the way, another minute or two.
- While it is still in the skillet, use your spatula to divide the eggs into two wedges. Place one slice of cheese on each wedge and let melt for about 30 seconds. Top with 4 bacon halves.
- Assemble the sandwiches by placing the egg/cheese/bacon combo between the sandwich thins and enjoy!
- Serves 2
For step-by-step instructions for this recipe and more, visit Seeded At The Table.