The sweetness of strawberries goes well with the slightly bitter taste of spinach.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 bunches fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp minced green onion
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic or cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Place strawberries and spinach in salad bowl.
- In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients and whisk together.
- Pour dressing over spinach and strawberries and toss.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 6-8.